The Rangitoto Summit Diploma is aimed at supporting and challenging our Year 9 and 10 students. There are three levels of achievement within the diploma:
- White: first level
- Red: second level
- Blue: highest level
Students must attain five of the six diploma categories to be awarded each level. The categories are:
- Academic achievement: gaining excellence grades in tests, assessments and exams.
- Academic progress: improving academic performance through academic growth.
- Extra-curricular activities such as clubs and activities or sports: being involved in activities outside the classroom.
- Service or leadership opportunities: giving back to the school and community.
- Attendance: having high attendance rates to support learning.
- Behaviour: behaviour that supports academic engagement and success.
See the infographic below for a visual representation of the Rangitoto Summit Diploma.