This year we have an exceptional Student Leadership Team who were elected to their positions by their peers and staff at the end of 2021.
Leading the team are our Head Students for 2022: Amelia Davey, Roberto Glinska-Fonseca, Isaac Shin, and Riko Takayoshi. They are supported by our Deputy Head Students: Isaac Chan, Gabe Davidson, Molly Gale, and Gemma Offwood.
The other Student Leaders are in charge of various committees in the school. They are excited to enrich the lives of everyone on the campus this year, as well as be superb role models and ambassadors of our school. Our Student Leadership Committees and the names of their leaders are below:
- The Academic Committee – Youngju Jung and Tyler Young
- The Arts Committee – Caitlin Hodge and Oliver Roe
- The Chinese Committee – Cynthia Li and Carolyn Lin
- The Community Committee – Harrison Cooke and Gemma Offwood
- The Cultural Committee – Gabe Davidson and Jenny Hong
- The Environmental Committee – Eliza Ferguson-Dudding and Richard Yoo
- The Globalisation Committee – Atiya Hossain and Andre Leader
- The Korean Committee – Jenny Hong and Isaac Shin
- The Māori and Pasifika Committee – Rylee Hollran and Nathanael Ellis-Kirifi
- The Pastoral Committee – Isaac Chan and Gemma Clark
- The Service Committee – Sean Lee and Molly Gale
- The Spirit Committee – Jackson Hamilton and Jiyoon Yeam
- The Sports Committee – Caiden Brown and Jinju Schwarz
Congratulations to all of our 2022 Rangitoto College Student Leaders!