Rangitoto College is the largest secondary school in New Zealand. There are more than 3,000 students enrolled in the school, aged between 13 and 19 (grades 9-13). International students account for less than 10% of the total number of students.
You can afford the world-class education
Langji Toto middle school students continue to achieve excellent academic performance, most of its students continue to go to college or other classes of higher education.
Langji Toto Middle School is located on the beautiful north shore of Auckland. Our host family coordinators will seriously interview and carefully pick the right home and live in the vicinity of the host family, from their home is usually able to walk to the school, local shops and charming beaches.
Langji Toto Middle School is one of New Zealand's most experienced schools for international students. We have a sound system to ensure that students are happy and safe. Students' greetings at the time of arrival help them to adapt quickly to school life. In addition, we have six full-time full-time counselors to help international students.
As a university, we are able to offer a wide range of subjects. Two international heads help students achieve their academic goals. The school encourages students to actively participate in classroom and extracurricular activities.
Langji Toto Middle School has some of the finest facilities in the Southern Hemisphere:
- Students can use the computer and free wireless internet access
- Modern classroom with data projector and interactive whiteboard
- Designed for physics, chemistry, biology, electronics, food technology, architecture, painting, design and photography
- The library and information center have a learning room and reading room for senior students
- An English building with TV, film and theater
- A music building area with a performance space and practice room for students to make an appointment
- A new dance studio with a flexible floor A modern auditorium with state-of-the-art equipment
- A sports room for the strength and physical training of all-weather use of the track and field
- Five playgrounds for recreation in rugby, cricket, soccer and students
- Training I practice the venue with flood lighting
- An all-weather hockey turf with Olympic standards
- A large modern swimming pool and a sports college located next to the school
- Sports Institute's website: www.institutesporthealth.org.nz
Education New Zealand
IB in Rangitoto, ready for the world's best universities!
The IB Diploma program is a broad, balanced, academically challenging educational course that prepares students for the success of university and future life.
Although we hope that most of the 12th and 13th grade students use Rangitoto High School's highly successful NCEA program, the IB program can be used as an alternative to NCEA Level 2 and Level 3. Those who are interested in going to study at overseas universities may consider choosing IB.
The IB Diploma is renowned for its rigorous external evaluation and is recognized and respected by universities around the world.
It consists of six subjects, including native and foreign languages, social sciences, experimental science, mathematics and art.In addition to the six subjects selected, students also through community services, self-directed scientific research (in 4000 words ) And the rigorous review of knowledge theory to face the challenge of expanding education experience.
All senior students are required to take the NCEA Level 1 program in Year 11. In Year 12, they can choose or continue with NCEA Level 2 and Level 3 or two years of IB Diploma.
Specific requests for admission will be discussed with each applicant.
It is important to note that the IB program is a two-year system, and each student costs $ 1500 per year ($ 3000 for two years), which is used to cover all relevant course fees and exam fees.
If you are interested in IB courses, please contact
Chinese Night at Rangitoto College