In Zone Home Entry

In Zone Home Entry

All students who live within the In Zone Home area and meet the requirements for students wishing to apply for entry to Rangitoto College under the In Zone Home criteria shall be entitled to enrol at the College. For students to qualify for automatic entry they must be able to provide proof that their family is living permanently in our In Zone Home area. Families are unable to move temporarily into the In Zone Home area and move out once their child has started at Rangitoto College. Under these circumstances an enrolment can be annulled.

Please refer to the In Zone Home Map for further information. 

Please click HERE to complete an on line In Zone Home Applicaton Form for 2020.   Please note: the only form that requires certification by a Justice of the Peace or Solicitor is the Statutory Declaration.

Justice of the Peace

A Justice of the Peace will be available at the College, from 9:30am to 11:30am, on 

  • 29th and 30th July
  • 3rd and 4th August

Please come to the College Reception with your statutory declaration filled in and UNSIGNED and the Justice of the Peace will be able to witness this for you.  It is very important that you do not sign the document until you are in the presence of the Justice of the Peace.  Alternatively to find a Justice of the Peace in your area please click HERE.



Please ensure all uniform items, including shoes, are named. Any named uniform will be returned to the owner. Parents and students are welcome to make enquiries regarding lost property on (64-9) 477-0151 ext 621.

For further information regarding Uniforms please click here.



Please click to view Stationery Information.


Student Courses

Junior Courses
Senior Courses


Further Enrolment Information

General Information
Uniforms Policy
Arts and Cultural
Student Behaviour


For any In Zone Home Application queries please contact the College on (64-9) 477-0150 ext 633.